What are Normal Trade Relations?
Question 9c of 10 - WTO
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What are Normal Trade Relations?
- A process for collecting a set tariff on specific imported goods
- A multilateral approach to promoting free trade around the world
- An agreement to peg a floating currency to a more stable currency
- A treaty to create favorable trade terms between two nations
The correct answer is: A treaty to create favorable trade terms between two nations. Countries with NTR treaties give each other the best trade terms than they give anybody else, usually as very low tariffs
122 total views, 1 views today