Which organization attempts to promote free trade around the world?
Question 9b of 10 - WTO
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which organization attempts to promote free trade around the world?
- The Federal Reserve Bank (FED)
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- The World Trade Organization (WTO)
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The correct answer is: The World Trade Organization (WTO). The WTO is an international organization that promotes free trade by helping countries negotiate and enforce free trade agreements.
171 total views, 1 views today