After the Slaughterhouse Cases changed the intent of the Fourte…
Question 9b of 10 - Incorporation
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: After the Slaughterhouse Cases changed the intent of the Fourteenth Amendment, how did the Supreme Court apply it?
- It used the due process clause.
- It used the equal protection clause.
- It declared some rights to be opposed to the concept of "ordered liberty."
- It declared that the Slaughterhouse Cases were irrelevant and continued as if they had never existed.
The correct answer is: It used the due process clause.
161 total views, 1 views today