How has the Internet helped boycotters?
Question 9b of 10 - Consumer complaints
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: How has the Internet helped boycotters?
- It has increased competition by introducing online retail sales.
- It enables outsourcing and helps companies keep their production costs down.
- It makes it easy for consumers to share their product reviews with each other.
- It enables boycotters to organize and publicize their activities more easily.
The correct answer is: It enables boycotters to organize and publicize their activities more easily. The powerful communication that's enabled by the Internet helps many types of groups carry out their activities more successfully.
79 total views, 1 views today