Read the following paragraph: Hierarchies the ranking of…
Question 8c of 10 - Understand the Impact of Time
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Read the following paragraph: Hierarchies the ranking of human beings from highest to lowest have always provoked irrational attitudes in people. Every entry-level employee knows that her company's management ranks are full of undeserving buffoons who could never cut it among the working classes. As soon as that employee becomes a manager, however, she suddenly feels that her subordinates are inferior simpletons. Which is most clearly the central idea of the paragraph?
- Humans have always lived in hierarchies.
- Hierarchical thinking is rarely accurate.
- Companies are organized unfairly.
- People tend to be irrational.
The correct answer is: Hierarchical thinking is rarely accurate.
184 total views, 1 views today