Which of these is an important factor promoting increased international trade?
Question 8c of 10 - Global patterns
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of these is an important factor promoting increased international trade?
- The reduction of trade barriers
- The decrease of workers' wages
- The regulation of the international banking system
- The comparative advantage of developed countries
The correct answer is: The reduction of trade barriers. Reducing tariffs, quotas, and subsidies promotes international trade because the costsof trade are reduced when trade barriers are taken down.
84 total views, 1 views today