Read the following paragraph: Because they come from a b…
Question 8a of 10 - Understand the Impact of Time
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Read the following paragraph: Because they come from a business background, executives tend to have little to no understanding of their company's product or service whether it's frozen potatoes or deep tissue massages. Why, therefore, would an executive ever bother to invest in his company's product or service when he can invest in sales, marketing, account management, or something else that has meaning in his world? Which is most clearly the central idea of the paragraph?
- Executives are largely unremarkable people who play it safe.
- Middle managers are in the best position to make company decisions.
- Sales, marketing, and similar departments are superior.
- Companies tend to marginalize their products and services.
The correct answer is: Companies tend to marginalize their products and services.
150 total views, 1 views today