Which of the following does not promote greater international trade?
Question 8a of 10 - Global patterns
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following does not promote greater international trade?
- The reduction of trade barriers
- Improvements in communication
- Higher tax and tariff levels
- The development of infrastructure
The correct answer is: Higher tax and tariff levels. Trade restrictions lead to reduced international trade because trade has higher costs when there are high taxes and tariffs.
73 total views, 1 views today