Which of the following is an essential part of making a rational choice?
Question 7c of 25 - Budgeting and decision-making
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following is an essential part of making a rational choice?
- Balancing financial and non-financial goals.
- Conducting a cost-benefit analysis.
- Calculating monetary values.
- Evening out utilities.
The correct answer is: Conducting a costbenefit analysis. A rational choice is a decision based on comparing the benefits and costs of an action.
283 total views, 1 views today