What is the difference in tone between a memo written to an ent…
Question 7c of 10 - Tone
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is the difference in tone between a memo written to an entire company and an e-mail on the same subject written to your business partner only?
- The tone is really the same because the subject matter is the same.
- The audiences both include members of the same company, so the tone is not that different.
- The e-mail will have a slightly less formal tone, as it is written to a person you know well, while the memo is addressed to a wide and varied audience, which requires a more distanced tone.
- None of the above
The correct answer is: C
208 total views, 1 views today