What is the difference in tone between writing a business lette…
Question 7b of 10 - Tone
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is the difference in tone between writing a business letter to your boss and writing a thank-you letter to your grandmother?
- Actually, there is very little difference in the tone, as both your boss and your grandmother are older than you.
- There is a difference in the personal nature of the letter. A boss expects a professional and formal tone; a grandmother expects an affectionate and personal tone.
- The audience of each letter is pretty much the same; both your boss and your grandmother are approximately the same age.
- None of the above
The correct answer is: B
209 total views, 1 views today