Which of the following items is not a major component of Social Security?
Question 7b of 10 - social policy
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of the following items is not a major component of Social Security?
- Old-Age, Survivors, Disability, and Hospital Insurance (OASDHI)
- Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Health Insurance for the Aged and Disabled (Medicare)
The correct answer is: Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)
453 total views, 2 views today