During the period of colonization, developed countries did what?
Question 7b of 10 - Global patterns
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: During the period of colonization, developed countries did what?
- Raised the standard of living worldwide
- Helped their colonies build their infrastructure
- Extracted resources from their colonies
- Lowered trade barriers to promote economic growth
The correct answer is: Extracted resources from their colonies. Colonization involved a one-way flow of wealth from colonies to colonizers.
105 total views, 1 views today