Which of these actions can the Consumer Product Safety Commission take to help protect consumers?
Question 7b of 10 - Consumer complaints
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of these actions can the Consumer Product Safety Commission take to help protect consumers?
- Force a store to issue store credit
- Recall an unsafe product
- Make a company repair a damaged product
- Mediate a disagreement between a consumer and a store
The correct answer is: Recall an unsafe product. The Consumer Product Safety Commission is a government agency with the power to order companies to remove their products from stores if those products are deemed unsafe.
81 total views, 3 views today