Imagine a student wrote an article for the school newspaper and…
Question 7a of 10 - Tone
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Imagine a student wrote an article for the school newspaper and one for the town newspaper. How would the tone of the articles vary depending on the publication?
- The article for the school newspaper would be more familiar though still professional. The article for the town newspaper would require a more distanced tone.
- The audiences are exactly the same; there are just fewer adults in the school newspaper's audience.
- There is very little difference between writing for a school newspaper and a town newspaper.
- None of the above
The correct answer is: A
137 total views, 2 views today