Which of the following was not an economic effect of colonization?
Question 7a of 10 - Global patterns
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following was not an economic effect of colonization?
- Greater trade restrictions
- A one-way flow of wealth
- Global economic development
- Privileged access to colonial markets
The correct answer is: Global economic development. Because of trade restrictions and underdevelopment, colonization did not lead to overall global development.
101 total views, 1 views today