How can the government promote socially responsible production?
Question 6c of 10 - Social responsibility
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: How can the government promote socially responsible production?
- By reducing tariffs and other trade barriers
- By enforcing consumer-protection regulations
- By punishing anticompetitive business practices
- By passing environmental-protection regulations
The correct answer is: By passing environmental-protection regulations. Companies produce a significant amount of pollution each day, and it's socially responsible for the government to take steps to cut down on this kind of environmental damage.