What is one thing the government does as it enforces consumer-protection regulations?
Question 6c of 10 - Consumer protection regulations
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one thing the government does as it enforces consumer-protection regulations?
- collects tariffs from foreign producers
- prevents cartels from engaging in price fixing or production limitation
- makes sure publicly-traded companies provide stockholders with financial records
- tests products such as drugs and automobiles for safety
The correct answer is: tests products such as drugs and automobiles for safety. The government makes sure the products that are brought to market are safe for consumers to use.
280 total views, 1 views today