What is one of the downsides of increasing economic interdependence?
Question 6b of 10 - Specialization
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one of the downsides of increasing economic interdependence?
- Higher prices for goods and services
- Reduced tax revenues for all governments
- Loss of control over the national economy
- A lower standard of living around the world
The correct answer is: Loss of control over the national economy. Countries become subject to global market forces when their economies are interdependent.
72 total views, 2 views today