What is one of the benefits of increasing economic interdependence?
Question 6a of 10 - Specialization
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one of the benefits of increasing economic interdependence?
- Increased economic sovereignty
- Greater economic growth
- Higher tax revenues for all governments
- Improved protection for domestic producers
The correct answer is: Greater economic growth. Interdependence enables specialization, which promotes growth becausespecialized production is more efficient.
116 total views, 1 views today