What is the purpose of consumer-advocacy groups?
Question 5c of 10 - Consumer protection regulations
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is the purpose of consumer-advocacy groups?
- to enforce consumer-protection regulations
- to lobby the government for lower taxes
- to promote the interest of consumersto
- to provide essential social services
The correct answer is: to promote the interest of consumers. Consumer-advocacy groups provide product information and advice to help consumers protect themselves.
130 total views, 1 views today