Which of these events from Things Fall Apart might lead you to …
Question 5c of 10 - Beliefs, Perspectives, and Assumptions in Things Fall Apart
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of these events from Things Fall Apart might lead you to make inferences regarding Achebe's beliefs, perspectives, or assumptions about individualism versus community?
- The title itself: Things Fall Apart
- When Okonkwo kills Ikemefuna to prove that he is not weak, despite having been warned that doing so would anger the earth goddess
- When Okonkwo beats his wife during the Week of Peace
- All of the above
The correct answer is: All of the above.
156 total views, 1 views today