Which of the following is the most important reason why nativis…
Question 5b of 12 - Immigration
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of the following is the most important reason why nativist labor leaders objected to immigrant workers?
- Most immigrants were Catholic.
- Most immigrants came from countries where citizens did not speak English.
- Many immigrants were Jewish.
- Immigrants would lead to higher unemployment.
The correct answer is: Immigrants would lead to higher unemployment. If there are more workers, there will be more unemployment unless new jobs are created.
122 total views, 1 views today