Which of the following is a good habit to cultivate when making generalizations?
Question 5b of 10 - Generalizations
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of the following is a good habit to cultivate when making generalizations?
- Strengthening the generalization by avoiding weak phrases such as in most cases
- Being willing to quickly make a generalization after seeing only one or two examples
- Providing evidence to support the generalization
- Being willing to extend the generalization to situations beyond the category represented by the facts upon which it is based
The correct answer is: Providing evidence to support the generalization.
133 total views, 1 views today