What is one way that consumer-advocacy groups help protect consumers?
Question 5b of 10 - Consumer protection regulations
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one way that consumer-advocacy groups help protect consumers?
- by lobbying for antitrust laws
- by providing product information
- by enforcing consumer-protection regulations
- by contracting with the government to provide social services
The correct answer is: by providing product information. Reliable information helps consumers make better choices.
163 total views, 1 views today