Which of the following statements best explains the purpose of market research?
Question 5a of 25 - Consumer influences
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following statements best explains the purpose of market research?
- Market research helps producers earn more profits.
- Market research leads to efficient production.
- Market research keeps the economy growing.
- Market research gives consumers reliable product information.
The correct answer is: Market research helps producers earn more profits. Producers use market research to figure out what consumers want so that they can sell more and make more profit.
139 total views, 2 views today