What is the purpose of payroll taxes?
Question 4c of 10 - Taxes
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is the purpose of payroll taxes?
- To decrease purchasing power
- To pay for specific social programs
- To provide government revenues
- To reduce demand for harmful goods
The correct answer is: To pay for specific social programs. Payroll taxes are targeted to support specific government activities such as the Social Security program.
142 total views, 1 views today