What is one benefit of consumer-protection regulations?
Question 4b of 10 - Consumer protection regulations
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one benefit of consumer-protection regulations?
- increased costs to business
- higher prices for consumers
- broadened government power
- greater consumer confidence
The correct answer is: greater consumer confidence. When consumers know that they are protected, they have more confidence that the products they buy are safe and truthfully advertised.
112 total views, 1 views today