What is one benefit of consumer-protection regulations?
Question 4a of 10 - Consumer protection regulations
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: What is one benefit of consumer-protection regulations?
- a switch to progressive taxation
- an increase in government power
- a reduction in injuries and deaths
- higher prices charged by producers
The correct answer is: a reduction in injuries and deaths. Many consumer-protection regulations provide for safer products that reduce harm to consumers.
113 total views, 1 views today