Which of these is a tenet of Imagism?
Question 3b of 5 - Speaking of Symbolism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of these is a tenet of Imagism?
- The image's role in a poem is first and foremost.
- The image is imagined through manipulation of flowery language.
- The image is one of many elements that shapes a reader's experience.
- The image's appearance is created through allusions.
The correct answer is: The image's role in a poem is first and foremost.
159 total views, 1 views today