Which was true about most immigrant neighborhoods in urban areas?
Question 3b of 12 - Immigration
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which was true about most immigrant neighborhoods in urban areas?
- They were located at the edges of cities.
- Housing was crowded and dangerous.
- Most immigrants owned their houses.
- They were built and run by industrialists.
The correct answer is: Housing was crowded and dangerous. The residents were usually packed into small, dangerous apartments.
137 total views, 1 views today