Which of these is a tenet of Imagism?
Question 3a of 5 - Speaking of Symbolism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of these is a tenet of Imagism?
- The image is one of many elements that shapes a reader's experience.
- The image is imagined through manipulation of rhyme and meter.
- The image appears through abstractions.
- The image is the reason for a poem's existence.
The correct answer is: The image is the reason for a poem's existence.
215 total views, 1 views today