Which of the following is the best definition of sublime?
Question 3a of 20 - Romanticism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of the following is the best definition of sublime?
- A genre of novel that's frequently set in spooky locales
- A terrible, awe-inspiring form of beauty
- A willingness to experiment with poetic forms and traditions
- A highly regular pattern of rhythm and rhyme used by Neoclassical poets
The correct answer is: A terrible, awe-inspiring form of beauty.
160 total views, 1 views today