An open primary means:
Question 3a of 20 - Linkage Institutions
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: An open primary means:
- even minors can vote.
- only people registered with a given party can vote.
- only men are allowed to cast their ballot.
- all voters can participate
The correct answer is: all voters can participate. You must be 18 to vote in any election. This would be a closed primary. There are no restrictions for voting based on gender.
139 total views, 1 views today