Economics is about allocating resources for doing which of the …
Question 2b of 25 - Allocation
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Economics is about allocating resources for doing which of the following processes involving goods and services?
- Production and distribution
- Consumption and destruction
- Innovation and efficiency
- Expansion and stagnation
The correct answer is: Production and distribution. Economics involves decisions about production and distribution.
185 total views, 1 views today