How did newspapers change in the late 19th century?
Question 2b of 12 - Changes in Culture and Politics
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: How did newspapers change in the late 19th century?
- They stopped having biased viewpoints.
- They started reporting about politics.
- They started sharing content with each other.
- They were more interest in local matters.
The correct answer is: They started sharing content with each other. Newspapers being more national, and started having syndicated features that they shared with each other.
132 total views, 1 views today