What is a gerund?
Question 2b of 10 - Subject Verb Agreement
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is a gerund?
- The form of a verb that works only like a noun
- The form of a verb that acts only as an adjective
- The form of a verb that acts only as an adverb
- The form of a verb that appears with the word to and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
The correct answer is: The form of a verb that acts only as a noun.
142 total views, 1 views today