What is an unalienable right?
Question 2b of 10 - Declaration and Constitution
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is an unalienable right?
- A right that immigrants and other aliens do not have
- A right belonging to all people who live on the planet Earth
- A right that cannot be given away or gotten rid of
- A traffic maneuver involving three left turns
The correct answer is: A right that cannot be given away or gotten rid of.
128 total views, 1 views today