How did magazines change in the late 19th century?
Question 2a of 12 - Changes in Culture and Politics
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: How did magazines change in the late 19th century?
- They focused less on muckraking.
- They were geared more toward the educated elite.
- They no longer promoted morality.
- They pushed Victorian-era principles.
The correct answer is: They no longer promoted morality. Magazine publishers became more interested in writing popular stories that would maximize circulation.
94 total views, 1 views today