Which of these restrictions has been placed on a woman's right …
Question 2a of 10 - Women's rights
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: Which of these restrictions has been placed on a woman's right to an abortion and upheld by the Supreme Court?
- A woman cannot have an abortion if the fetus is capable of life outside the womb.
- A woman who is a minor must inform at least one parent before undergoing an abortion.
- A woman must undergo counseling prior to undergoing an abortion.
- All of the above are true.
The correct answer is: All of the above are true.
159 total views, 1 views today