A general partnership differs from a sole proprietorship becaus…
Question 20c of 25 - Businesses and partnerships
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: A general partnership differs from a sole proprietorship because a general partnership is characterized by which of the following?
- Serves its members rather than making a profit.
- Is run by a board of directors.
- Has unlimited liability for the owners.
- Requires collective decision-making.
The correct answer is: Requires collective decision-making.
142 total views, 1 views today