According to the essay, what was one of the reasons Ezra Pound …
Question 1c of 5 - Speaking of Symbolism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: According to the essay, what was one of the reasons Ezra Pound was responsible for the poetic revolution?
- Because of his establishment of poetic guidelines
- Because of his sprawling verse
- Because he used ornamental poetic language
- Because he ignored other poets
The correct answer is: Because of his establishment of poetic guidelines.
122 total views, 1 views today