What is prejudice?
Question 1c of 10 - Bias, Prejudice, and Propaganda
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: What is prejudice?
- The spreading of information, ideas, or rumors to help or harm a person, movement, or institution
- A statement drawn from particular facts that is generally true about a broad category of things
- A preconceived judgment or opinion; a judgment formed without sufficient knowledge of that which is being judged
- A preconception that prevents the objective consideration of an issue or situation
The correct answer is: A preconception that prevents the objective consideration of an issue or situation.
127 total views, 1 views today