According to the essay, what was one of the reasons Ezra Pound …
Question 1b of 5 - Speaking of Symbolism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: According to the essay, what was one of the reasons Ezra Pound was responsible for the poetic revolution?
- Because of his rejection of poetic guidelines
- Because he used a strict meter
- Because of his sprawling verse
- Because he supported other writers
The correct answer is: Because he supported other writers.
187 total views, 1 views today