A major dynamic in the American media is that they are:
Question 1b of 10 - Spreading the News
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 1
- Question: A major dynamic in the American media is that they are:
- influenced by foreign governments
- owned by private corporations
- unable to influence voter choices
- too small to have an impact on government.
The correct answer is: owned by private corporations. Foreign governments do not have great influence in American news coverage. The media do have some influence in how Americans view politics. The media are a large and varied industry in the United States.