According to the essay, what was one of the reasons Ezra Pound …
Question 1a of 5 - Speaking of Symbolism
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: According to the essay, what was one of the reasons Ezra Pound was responsible for the poetic revolution?
- Because he used ornamental language
- Because he ignored other poets
- Because of his rejection of poetic guidelines
- Because of his innovative verse
The correct answer is: Because of his innovative verse.
140 total views, 1 views today