Globalization creates greater what?
Question 1a of 10 - Globalization
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Globalization creates greater what?
- Opportunities for monopolies and oligopolies to form
- Incentives to use protective tariffs, subsidies, and quotas
- Interconnections among the people and economies of the world
- Production and labor costs for producers in developing countries
The correct answer is: Interconnections among the people and economies of the world. Globalization is bringing the countries of the world closer together.
143 total views, 1 views today