Which of the following is measured by the inflation rate?
Question 18b of 25 - Economic indicators
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Which of the following is measured by the inflation rate?
- The percentage rise in price levels.
- The growth of housing construction.
- The overall value of goods and services.
- The amount of goods sold to consumers.
The correct answer is: The percentage rise in price levels. The inflation rate measures how fast prices are rising.
174 total views, 1 views today