Media companies earn money by selling which of the following?
Question 17c of 25 - The media
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Media companies earn money by selling which of the following?
- Airtime to media conglomerates.
- Services to local cable companies.
- Advertisements and subscriptions.
- Directly to consumers.
The correct answer is: Advertisements and subscriptions. Media companies make 90 percent of their revenues from advertising and the rest from subscriptions.
168 total views, 1 views today