Judicial review refers to:
Question 17b of 20 - Institutions of Government
- Maximum Attempts: 1
- Question Type: Multiple Choice
- Maximum Score: 2
- Question: Judicial review refers to:
- the legislative branch being able to remove corrupt judges.
- executive privilege.
- the ability of the Supreme Court to strike down acts of Congress.
- presidential appointments to the bench.
The correct answer is: the ability of the Supreme Court to strike down acts of Congress.
166 total views, 2 views today